Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

#Packers hire former Boston College co-defensive coordinator Sean Duggan as defensive assistant per a league source. Duggan has extensive background with linebacker position @KPRC2

The Green Bay #Packers are expected to hire UAB offensive line coach Eddie Gordon as an assistant offensive line coach, sources tell
@247Sports
.Before UAB, Gordon was an analyst and assistant offensive line coach at Georgia.

@KenIngalls

David Bakhtiari is due $21.5M cash in 2024, about 22 times more than Rasheed Walker at $985K.David Bakhtiari is not 22 times more valuable than Walker - even if healthy. At what rate/risk does it make sense to keep him?15x ($14.78M)?10x ($9.85M)?5x ($4.93M)?2x ($1.97M)?0?

@KenIngalls

David Bakhtiari is due $21.5M cash in 2024, about 22 times more than Rasheed Walker at $985K.David Bakhtiari is not 22 times more valuable than Walker - even if healthy. At what rate/risk does it make sense to keep him?15x ($14.78M)?10x ($9.85M)?5x ($4.93M)?2x ($1.97M)?0?
I think the hardest pill for so many fans to swallow is their hero has "let them down." They've been wearing that shirt with the guy's number on it, just like a hardcore Christian who wears the "Jesus Saves" shirt.

Bakh didn't cause the problem, it was just bad luck that he was injured so severely. I see absolutely no reason why he'd want to surrender the money from the contract for the supposed "good of the team."

I don't know of anyone, except Ted Williams with the Boston Red Sox, who walked into the owner's office and gave him back half of his salary from the previous year because he didn't live up to what he was paid. But, that was Teddy Baseball. One of a kind.

I gathered it as in he wants to stay and isn't happy with people throwing him to the curb so fast.... so far GB management hasn't shown their hand either way IMHO
I think they’ve shown their hand plenty with him honestly but who really knows.

They've been wearing that shirt with the guy's number on it, just like a hardcore Christian who wears the "Jesus Saves" shirt.
The problem for them was Talafous scored on the rebound

• Haha
Reactions: TW
I always heard that one with Esposito
It's how Bucky scored to beat Cornell in 72-73 Semis to go to Bucky's First National Championship Game where they beat Denver to bring home Bucky's First Hockey National Championship

It's how Bucky scored to beat Cornell in 72-73 Semis to go to Bucky's First National Championship Game where they beat Denver to bring home Bucky's First Hockey National Championship
He was magic during that run.

Take it for what you will but Rob Demovsky saying he expects GB to make choice on Bak by start of the league year but also that he won't be medically cleared until TC at best.

Back