Official 2019 Week 8 Green Bay vs Kansas City Thread

As we've reached Friday, the injuries to our key players are rounding out much as expected. MVS, Tramon, Graham, and Redmond are all listed as LP/Questionable, but I'd expect all of them to play.

Savage, Tonyan, and Adams are all listed the same, but are be less likely to play, IMO.

I was surprised to see LInsley listed as DNP, and he wasn't listed on the injury report Wednesday. If he can't go, I guess Patrick will be at C again. I think he held his own last week, so I hope that continues into this week.

FWIW, Sterberger reaches 8 weeks on the IR (by my count) on the 29th. No idea if he has been practicing (should I assume he hasn't since he's not listed on the injury report?), or if they have a 'window' after he begins before they have to activate him, but he's eligible in any case as of the 29th.

As we've reached Friday, the injuries to our key players are rounding out much as expected. MVS, Tramon, Graham, and Redmond are all listed as LP/Questionable, but I'd expect all of them to play.

Savage, Tonyan, and Adams are all listed the same, but are be less likely to play, IMO.

I was surprised to see LInsley listed as DNP, and he wasn't listed on the injury report Wednesday. If he can't go, I guess Patrick will be at C again. I think he held his own last week, so I hope that continues into this week.

FWIW, Sterberger reaches 8 weeks on the IR (by my count) on the 29th. No idea if he has been practicing (should I assume he hasn't since he's not listed on the injury report?), or if they have a 'window' after he begins before they have to activate him, but he's eligible in any case as of the 29th.
Sternberger has been in practice I believe and yes I do believe you are correct on the 29th is first day Packers can add him back to active roster.

Should be a good game. Could go either way.. Comes down to who wants it more..

I think it comes down to whether or not our D can tackle in space. Do the 2 yard outs go for 2 yards, 5 yards or 15 yards?

KC defense isn't great and without their starting QB they are just meh. GB 38 KC 17

not only is their defense not great, but frank clark, kendall fuller and chris jones have all been ruled out for the game. those three players are all starters and account for six of the teams 20 sacks.

honestly, i hope the packers are not looking past these guys because this should be an easy win.

Back