Official 2019 Week 8 Green Bay vs Kansas City Thread

i think the packers have a realistic chance of being 9-1 at the bye week. then they have a 2-week break to rest/recuperate and prepare for the toughest remaining game on their schedule. if they can somehow win that one (i give them less than 50% chance on that) a postseason game is virtually assured. the game at new york is certainly not a given, but it may be their easiest game after the bye. and washington in lambeau should be a win. the final three games against the division may not even matter, but at least we have the bears at home.

so, there is a lot riding on the outcome of this game against the chiefs in my opinion.

Last edited:
This is the exact type of game where McCarthy would fall flat on his face. Opportunity to go in and beat an elite team at the beginning of a critical stretch of road games.

Let's get this!

This is the exact type of game where McCarthy would fall flat on his face. Opportunity to go in and beat an elite team at the beginning of a critical stretch of road games.

Let's get this!
KC as constructed tonight is not elite

If the hand wrist ot Martinez is not serious play him He is only ILB you have that can play and he calls the plays on D. Wrap the wrist hand if needed buy put him out htere. Savage I would rest if the ankle is only 50/50 Until that ankle is like 70-80% keep him rested

Had lunch at Arthur Bryant’s BBQ in KC for lunch today.
Yesterday we did dinner at,
Awesome brisket and burnt ends.
Heading for Arrowhead Stadium now.
Cheers everyone!

Green Bay’s week 8 inactives… - WR DAVANTE ADAMS - WR RYAN GRANT - CB KA’DAR HOLLMAN - OL COLE MADISON - OL ADAM PANKEY - TE ROBERT TONYAN - LB TIM WILLIAMS

Chiefs inactive players for tonight’s game against the Packers: QB Patrick Mahomes, DE Frank Clark, DT Chris Jones, CB Kendall Fuller, OT Eric Fisher, G Andrew Wylie, OT Greg Senat

that's six starters out for kc. if we lose, shame on us.

Back