Future DC Thread

The Packers crave consistency above all else. The FO isn’t going to look for a reason to move on and improve they’re going to look for any reason to remain as they are. Playoffs and players sticking up for him give them that reason.

So with reports BB and NE parting ways I think Vrabel will be named the HC in NE. There were rumors Jarod Mayo was being groomed for the HC job. If Vrabel gets the job and Mayo were to leave NE would you want GB to look at him if GB and Barry were to part ways?

So with reports BB and NE parting ways I think Vrabel will be named the HC in NE. There were rumors Jarod Mayo was being groomed for the HC job. If Vrabel gets the job and Mayo were to leave NE would you want GB to look at him if GB and Barry were to part ways?
Why would a table take that job? This isn’t the patriots or old… team is a mess.

I think the decision as to who will be the Packers DC next year was answered in the defensive domination of the Cowboys while the Packers built up a huge lead.

At least one more year of Berry. Maybe more.

I think the decision as to who will be the Packers DC next year was answered in the defensive domination of the Cowboys while the Packers built up a huge lead.

Disagree. That was created with Matt's help. But we shall see.

i'd like to know who really put that defensive game plan together before we anoint dingleberry the defensive guru. but we will probably never know that.

Back