Future DC Thread

Since Vrables name came up we can move that discussion here. Would like to see what he could do with the LBs in GB..
so Tenn going after Harbaugh and did not want to miss out working out a trade with NE?

@TomPelissero
·
4h

#Titans owner Amy Adams Strunk says she considered trading Mike Vrabel, but notes those are complicated and take time: “I was just not willing to go to the back of the line and missing out on somebody we really wanted.”

Make or break? Gute risked everything on Love and came up aces. MLF was vital to that draft and development process. They both have blank checks for the next couple years. Want some more cold water? There it is - you are not getting rid of Gute any time soon.
What I'm saying is that if they have a horrible year next year, a new President will have the opportunity to replace them all if he so desires. If they have a decent year, he'd be stuck with them for awhile. That's why it's make or break.

What is good enough? I don't know. At this point, I'd say show progress.

What I'm saying is that if they have a horrible year next year, a new President will have the opportunity to replace them all if he so desires. If they have a decent year, he'd be stuck with them for awhile. That's why it's make or break.

What is good enough? I don't know. At this point, I'd say show progress.
it's going to be hard to show improvement over a super bowl victory.

This is why Barry should be fired no matter what.

Green Bay defense finished 27th in DVOA (schedule-adjusted efficiency) despite going up against the sixth-easiest schedule of offenses.
It's pointless, They made the playoffs and bounced back...his players stood up for him.

It's pointless, They made the playoffs and bounced back...his players stood up for him.
I hear you, Mark. I just think this proves all of our points that he is not a good D coordinator. He may stay but certain numbers say otherwise.

Back