Future DC Thread

why ? I am sorry but all this negative Nancy stuff on Berry is pointless, even if they lose Saturday he'll return. It's kind of a useless endeavor.
Even if Barry didn’t create the whole thing himself he still called a masterful game during the game. You have to give him credit he had Dak and MM confused all game.

Unless GB losses by 30+ I don't think Barry will be out as DC unless it's his choice to walk away.

Wasn't it 48 - 16 with 6 minutes left.

Then it was 48 - 32 - a 2 score game.

With about a minute left, the Cowboys were in scoring range to possibly make it - one special teams screw up and a miracle toss to tie.

It didn't happen. But, why go to prevent? All it did was upset me.

There just is no excuse for that game to have gotten that nerve wracking.

If none of you were nervous - congratulations. I was having Seattle nightmares

Wasn't it 48 - 16 with 6 minutes left.

Then it was 48 - 32 - a 2 score game.

With about a minute left, the Cowboys were in scoring range to possibly make it - one special teams screw up and a miracle toss to tie.

It didn't happen. But, why go to prevent? All it did was upset me.

There just is no excuse for that game to have gotten that nerve wracking.

If none of you were nervous - congratulations. I was having Seattle nightmares
That was a ML call who decided to put in backups.

I think the Engabare injury was what made LeFleur decide to do heavy substitutions when the game was guaranteed a win. I can understand that concern. With the injuries we have had, and Alexander's ankle being tweaked, I can understand his reasoning. You don't have to win by 28. You just need to win to move on.

I don't see Barry getting pushed out now.

Matt LeFluer:

"I couldn't be happier. I know what Joe Barry is all about, just in terms of the resiliency," LaFleur said. "There are tough moments, and there are tough moments in every season. I know what we have in him and I was confident that if anybody could right the ship, so to speak, it was him."

Back