Future DC Thread

I don't see Barry getting pushed out now.

Matt LeFluer:

"I couldn't be happier. I know what Joe Barry is all about, just in terms of the resiliency," LaFleur said. "There are tough moments, and there are tough moments in every season. I know what we have in him and I was confident that if anybody could right the ship, so to speak, it was him."
He's gonna break the bank after the D stops the 9ers....another upset

I don't see Barry getting pushed out now.

Matt LeFluer:

"I couldn't be happier. I know what Joe Barry is all about, just in terms of the resiliency," LaFleur said. "There are tough moments, and there are tough moments in every season. I know what we have in him and I was confident that if anybody could right the ship, so to speak, it was him."
FYI that question was in the context of turning it around the last 3 games..... Rob D asked it in the presser Monday

It kind of surprises me to be honest. I'm certainly not against him being sent packing, if the Packers can find the right guy for the job.

It kind of surprises me to be honest. I'm certainly not against him being sent packing, if the Packers can find the right guy for the job.
ML continually evaluating and looking to improve. I like it

Maybe ML and Barry had talk. He had to fire some guys and that ML was going to be more invovled with the defense if Barry stayed. Barry maybe did not want to have to work like that so both then agreed parting would be best.

Maybe ML and Barry had talk. He had to fire some guys and that ML was going to be more invovled with the defense if Barry stayed. Barry maybe did not want to have to work like that so both then agreed parting would be best.
All speculation but I think Barry would have been ok with that set up. I think, like any good HC, You always have to evaluate, continuously, even if you're good friends. It's a hard choice for the decision maker but if ML felt he needed a new direction, then I'm all for it too.

Wink might be the top guy out there to bring in. Couple other names off Ravens Roster Assistant HC/DL coach Anthony Weaver and Passing game/Secondary coach Chris Hewitt

Back