With Their first pick GB selects Jordan Love QB Utah State

I sure hope this guy ends up being right and we are all wrong and Love ends up being great. I would love to eat crow that it was not a good pick and Love turns out to be the best QB in this draft.

I see Love has hired a publicity agent. Next week's episode will be how long before he ends up in the HOF. Obviously, they'll change the rules to get him in, long before he even considers retiring from the game.

I see Love has hired a publicity agent. Next week's episode will be how long before he ends up in the HOF. Obviously, they'll change the rules to get him in, long before he even considers retiring from the game.

Hey! Don't knock mashed peas. The first time I had them was in England. They came with the pub's fish and chips, which by the way is awesome! A fish fry that makes you think they'd be very well accepted in Wisconsin.

One variation I like. They used sugar in theirs at the pub, and the waiter said that at home, his wife used brown sugar. It adds a little different taste to it. We tried it ourselves, at home, and agree. Use brown sugar.

That's the ticket.

The real question is, will either LaFleur or Gute be in Green Bay when Love takes over
As long as Murphy is in GB so will be LaFleur and Gute as they were Murphy's hand picked men.

Back