With Their first pick GB selects Jordan Love QB Utah State

Hey! Don't knock mashed peas. The first time I had them was in England. They came with the pub's fish and chips, which by the way is awesome! A fish fry that makes you think they'd be very well accepted in Wisconsin.

One variation I like. They used sugar in theirs at the pub, and the waiter said that at home, his wife used brown sugar. It adds a little different taste to it. We tried it ourselves, at home, and agree. Use brown sugar.
I was referring to the type of mashed peas that they give ancient persons who don't even know where they are

As long as Murphy is in GB so will be LaFleur and Gute as they were Murphy's hand picked men.
Only thing I am somewhat sure about is Murphy won’t be in GB more than 2-3 more years. I don’t think anything changes till then .... if then

Only thing I am somewhat sure about is Murphy won’t be in GB more than 2-3 more years. I don’t think anything changes till then .... if then
I think Russ Ball will be named team president as it means they can continue the same way things go and nothing has to change.

Back