Who will be the Next GB Head Coach ?

McDaniels and LaFleur are at the head of the pack for me. Campbell is an interesting dark horse and 3rd on my list.

UPDATE~

Packers have interviewed Jim Caldwell and Chuck Pagano, will interview interim coach Joe Philbin, New England's Josh McDaniels & Brian Flores, New Orleans' Dan Campbell & Pete Carmichael, Tennessee's Matt LaFleur & Pittsburgh’s Mike Munchak. So far.

Munchak is one of those Pennsylvania tough coaches. There's so darned many of them. It's like they grow them in garden rows out there. He would have to bring in someone who knows more about offenses and defenses. He was an OL during his career, and presently an OL coach I believe?

One of the things I was thinking about is what all is being discussed in the meetings with the Packers. I wonder if they are discussing the personnel they would be considering as coordinators, if they get the job?

I realize that's not a staple in these discussions, but at this juncture in Rodgers career, I'm not certain. The new coach will have to be able to find a way to use Rodgers well enough to justify that huge contract they just gave him.

Munchak is one of those Pennsylvania tough coaches. There's so darned many of them. It's like they grow them in garden rows out there. He would have to bring in someone who knows more about offenses and defenses. He was an OL during his career, and presently an OL coach I believe?

One of the things I was thinking about is what all is being discussed in the meetings with the Packers. I wonder if they are discussing the personnel they would be considering as coordinators, if they get the job?

I realize that's not a staple in these discussions, but at this juncture in Rodgers career, I'm not certain. The new coach will have to be able to find a way to use Rodgers well enough to justify that huge contract they just gave him.

I read an article not too long ago that potential coordinators do get asked about. It's one of those questions that can be used to weed out candidates I guess ...

Well report a while ago said team wanted to talk to 10-12 guys so with all these interviews will leave them at 9 so will be interesting if they do any more if these will be it

Well report a while ago said team wanted to talk to 10-12 guys so with all these interviews will leave them at 9 so will be interesting if they do any more if these will be it
Would not be surprised if it’s a college coach or 2. Typically not announced due to recruiting, don’t want it public

Just read that it’s reported the Packers are asking permission to interview Saints OC Pete Carmichael

Sorry. Just saw Mark reported it.

Back