Who will be the Next GB Head Coach ?

I saw Todd Monken is being interviewed today too. Looks like Murphy and Gute have a nice spread of candidates.

I saw Todd Monken is being interviewed today too. Looks like Murphy and Gute have a nice spread of candidates.
What has Monken done? Not trying to be sarcastic. Just seems like nobody in TB has done anything. Not sure why he was called in for an interview? What am I missing?

I really like what I’m hearing/reading about Lafleur. I think I’d be most excited about landing him. Josh McDaniels scares me after his first coaching gig and then what he pulled on the Colts. Those could be powerful learning lessons too. Going to be interesting to see who they end up with.

What has Monken done? Not trying to be sarcastic. Just seems like nobody in TB has done anything. Not sure why he was called in for an interview? What am I missing?

He runs a very dynamic offense and it was even more explosive at the collegiate level. GB is leaving no stoned unturned in regards to getting an innovative offensive mind.

Packers candidate list as of 1/5/18:

Matt LeFleur
Joe Philbin
Josh Mcdaniels
Brian Flores
Mike Munchak
Dan Campbell
Jim Caldwell
Chuck Pagano
Pete Carmichael
Todd Monken
Adam Gase

So after today you figure first round of interviews will be over. Wonder if we hear what guys are still on Packers list later this upcoming week.

Matt LeFleur
Joe Philbin
Josh Mcdaniels
Brian Flores
Mike Munchak
Dan Campbell
Jim Caldwell
Chuck Pagano
Pete Carmichael
Todd Monken
Adam Gase

Pretty good list and thorough. I wonder who is gonna be the surprise to make it to the 2nd round or finalist list.

He runs a very dynamic offense and it was even more explosive at the collegiate level. GB is leaving no stoned unturned in regards to getting an innovative offensive mind.
This one has me intrigued.

Matt LeFleur
Joe Philbin
Josh Mcdaniels
Brian Flores
Mike Munchak
Dan Campbell
Jim Caldwell
Chuck Pagano
Pete Carmichael
Todd Monken
Adam Gase

Very well thought out list of coaches. I like the mix of experienced with up and coming younger fellows. Hopefully this works out for the best.

Thanks, Mark! thumbsup

Monken might be a little too creative for the Packers, but I do think it would be one hell of an exciting first year.

Back