Who will be the Next GB Head Coach ?

Feel like GB needs to pass on Adam Gase . He had some serious locker room issues in Miami. I think GB needs a firm coach but someone the team can rally behind. Gase isn't that guy.

Miami would disagree about Leonard ;).

Truth be told, I don't think he's ready yet. He'll need a few more years. Maybe he'll never be ready for the NFL.

This year he was working with 7 new starters on defense and he lost a few of the 4 returning guys for stretches. For much of the season he was without 2/3 of his DL, had 2 new starters at OLB, and a secondary that was a hot mess of red-shirt and true freshman for most games. I think you'll see a much improved defense over the next 2 seasons as his young guys mature. There will be some down years on one or both sides of the line at times for UW. They recruit at different levels than say tOSU.

Packers updated candidate list: Matt LeFleur Josh Mcdaniels Pat Fitzgerald Brian Flores Mike Munchak Dan Campbell Jim Caldwell Chuck Pagano

Packers updated candidate list: Matt LeFleur Josh Mcdaniels Pat Fitzgerald Brian Flores Mike Munchak Dan Campbell Jim Caldwell Chuck Pagano
So Fitz is still in play, even after his tweet?

Back