Who will be the Next GB Head Coach ?

I'm leaning towards Ken Whisenhunt at this point.

He was HC of the Cards when the Warner led Red-Birds went to the SB.
He's been magic with Philip Rivers.

He's shown an ability to connect with elder QB's.

Maybe he's the influence that Rodgers would mesh well with?

Ken Whisenhunt

Interesting that he pulled his name out of consideration for the HC job at Georgia Tech on 12/6. McCarthy was canned 12/2, was in Washington when Casserly was the GM there

Last edited:
Interesting that he pulled his name out of consideration for the HC job at Georgia Tech on 12/6. McCarthy was canned 12/2, was in Washington when Casserly was the GM there

He didn't pull his name out per say the alumni AKA $ threatened to pull their backing if they hired him. They didn't want another Chan Gailey at Tech. Collins has been a huge hit by the way.

Have feeling Packers will be cheap with not knowing if MM sits out 2019 they will not want to spend much and go hire some OC or DC they can sign for a couple million a year

Have feeling Packers will be cheap with not knowing if MM sits out 2019 they will not want to spend much and go hire some OC or DC they can sign for a couple million a year
Well your going to have to hit low end $3.5 but probably closer to $4m whoever you hire. McDaniels already is @ $4m so your going to be closer to $4.5 for him.

Well your going to have to hit low end $3.5 but probably closer to $4m whoever you hire. McDaniels already is @ $4m so your going to be closer to $4.5 for him.

McD isn't leaving NE for only 4.5.... he's getting at least 6 mill to leave...

Shanahan stated he is retired. Enter Matt Lafleur who hails from the Shanahan tree and Mcvay style of O mixed in. He's CC approved and gives Rodgers an O guru to make happy.

That's the thing. LaFluer just makes too much sense. And that's what makes me believe Murphy won't consider him.

Boy is everyone here going to in a tizzy if Philbin gets the nod?

Rodgers loves this guy and seemed the players responded positively to him last week, despite this team lacking talent.

He's not my first choice either, but think we should be prepared for this ppossibility

Boy is everyone here going to in a tizzy if Philbin gets the nod?

Rodgers loves this guy and seemed the players responded positively to him last week, despite this team lacking talent.

He's not my first choice either, but think we should be prepared for this ppossibility

I think the Philbin thing is being overstated by Packerland media to be honest. Joe's a nice guy but Murphy needs a new voice to sell tickets and market the team. Joe was a shipwreck in Miami and they know it. This is a way for Joe to showcase his talents for the next job really.

As for last week that had very little to do with Joe as HC and more to do with A. Atlanta is a hot mess this season and B. Every player and coach has a fire lit under their ass playing for a job and getting stuff on film.

Back