Who will be the Next GB Head Coach ?

silverstein says vic fangio is a "must interview" for the packers.

I dont know about Fangio. Strikes me as similar to Jim Bates or Norv Turner - brilliant coordinator, lousy HC material.

brandt says the reason the packers fired mccarthy when they did is they probably have a coaching prospect that is not currently coaching in the nfl in mind.

brandt says the reason the packers fired mccarthy when they did is they probably have a coaching prospect that is not currently coaching in the nfl in mind.

Hmm college or citing out of coaching totally? I KNOW IT'S MIKE HOLMGERN!!!!! LOL

Seems pretty simple - gotta find a Mike. Holmgren, Sherman, McCarthy for the past 25+ years. Made the mistake of hiring a Ray and look how that turned out. Any applications from a Mike? Get him on the line and fly him in now - get it done.

Seems pretty simple - gotta find a Mike. Holmgren, Sherman, McCarthy for the past 25+ years. Made the mistake of hiring a Ray and look how that turned out. Any applications from a Mike? Get him on the line and fly him in now - get it done.

Mike Shanahan is your Manahan. He comes with the Charlie Casserly seal of approval.

I'm leaning towards Ken Whisenhunt at this point.

He was HC of the Cards when the Warner led Red-Birds went to the SB.
He's been magic with Philip Rivers.

He's shown an ability to connect with elder QB's.

Maybe he's the influence that Rodgers would mesh well with?

Ken Whisenhunt

Back