Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read article saying Rodgers women wears the pants in relationship and telling him he has to recycle and care more more for eneviroment. LOL Maybe she's the one telling Rodgers to move from GB as she wants him by Denver by her as she has not come to GB yet.

Ryan Wood

@ByRyanWood
· 56m
Aaron Rodgers is not ruling out retiring after this season: "I'm just enjoying this season for this season, and playing next year will definitely be in the thought process." He says it's important for him to "not be a bum" on his way out, but play at high level. He's doing that.

Ryan Wood

@ByRyanWood
· 56m
Aaron Rodgers is not ruling out retiring after this season: "I'm just enjoying this season for this season, and playing next year will definitely be in the thought process." He says it's important for him to "not be a bum" on his way out, but play at high level. He's doing that.
He knows exactly what he is going to do. Just waiting to see if someone will kiss his a$$ enough to change his mind...

Here's a fun game. Imagine Rodgers retires. Then, after sitting out next year, he decides to make a comeback somewhere. His choice, and at his price. It's just a matter of staying in shape for one year. Just maybe? Nothing but food for thought.

I hope we win the SB, he wins MVP, and he retires. Let it end with a high note on the field.

Here's a fun game. Imagine Rodgers retires. Then, after sitting out next year, he decides to make a comeback somewhere. His choice, and at his price. It's just a matter of staying in shape for one year. Just maybe? Nothing but food for thought.

I hope we win the SB, he wins MVP, and he retires. Let it end with a high note on the field.
Thing is he sits out a year he is still under contract by the Packers as he's under contract by GB for 2022 they put him on retired list and his rights retain with GB until he wold fullfil that extra year if he sits out 2022 or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back