Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
V%2520-%2520AR.jpg

Report Rodgers was upset about the leak of him not getting surgery is because had he wanted to get a 2nd opinion it would have allowed him to leave GB during the bye week. Otherwise as a unvaxed player he would have to stay in the city.

Now that’s sad.
Separation anxiety in dogs is a real thing.
We have a yellow/copper Lab, and I get “the look” every morning when I leave for work

My new girl has been on prozac since May of this year for separation anxiety and general outdoors anxiety. When FL banned greyhound racing a lot of young, undersocialized dogs went up for adoption well before they normally would. She had a difficult transition to city life, still has her quirks and her moments but definitely a lot better now.IMG_1520 3 Large.jpeg

Aw, love that little pink nose. Juniper is really chill all day as well, just certain things and scenarios still get her spooked. Like every evening before we go out for her dinner time walk, she gets so afraid, she shakes and shivers and won't go down the steps. She gets over it pretty quickly but I have no idea what's going on in that weird little brain of hers.

Aw, love that little pink nose. Juniper is really chill all day as well, just certain things and scenarios still get her spooked. Like every evening before we go out for her dinner time walk, she gets so afraid, she shakes and shivers and won't go down the steps. She gets over it pretty quickly but I have no idea what's going on in that weird little brain of hers.
Wish there was a way to communicate with our pooches.
Would love to know what they are thinking.
We are fortunate nothing scares Lena.
Thunder, fireworks, etc.
Never flinched.
Now…..the doorbell is a different story!

Report Rodgers was upset about the leak of him not getting surgery is because had he wanted to get a 2nd opinion it would have allowed him to leave GB during the bye week. Otherwise as a unvaxed player he would have to stay in the city.
Unvaxxed are not allowed to leave the city?

If that's true, I would assume a few MD's wouldn't have a problem flying in for a consult.

Approximately 2.5 weeks ago went to a Dachshund Rescue to save a Dachshund Chihuahua mix pup who was getting scheduled for euthanasia. She had been abused by a guy in her previous home and was not going to be adopted to a home with men I was just going up to make arrangements and pay to get her into a non-euthanize shelter.

While there she started to soften to me. They asked if I'd like to give it a shot, and we'll I'm soft, and she's now the boss.

She's supposed to be Dachshund Chihuahua mix, but I think she has some Jack Russell as well. Those 3 calm breeds mix so well Haha.

Sweetie's loving life. Has her Badgers Cheerleader outfit. The Packers Cheerleader outfit is out of stock.

My pictures are too large to attach. I'll send one when I figure it out

Approximately 2.5 weeks ago went to a Dachshund Rescue to save a Dachshund Chihuahua mix pup who was getting scheduled for euthanasia. She had been abused by a guy in her previous home and was not going to be adopted to a home with men I was just going up to make arrangements and pay to get her into a non-euthanize shelter.

While there she started to soften to me. They asked if I'd like to give it a shot, and we'll I'm soft, and she's now the boss.

She's supposed to be Dachshund Chihuahua mix, but I think she has some Jack Russell as well. Those 3 calm breeds mix so well Haha.

Sweetie's loving life. Has her Badgers Cheerleader outfit. The Packers Cheerleader outfit is out of stock.

My pictures are too large to attach. I'll send one when I figure it out
That's a very admirable thing to do Keg. That's a selfless act and much respect to you my friend!

On a side note, if the pics are you guys in matching cheerleader outfits, this may not be the right forum :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back