Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what Rodgers' grievances are. The issue is that they are petty, small, stupid and of no actual consequence to anyone, so it's very hard to take them seriously. There's nothing to fix because nothing is actually broken.
To you , me and most fans yes. To him probably not so much. We know or at least are pretty confident what the rift is but who knows how deep the specifics are

To you , me and most fans yes. To him probably not so much. We know or at least are pretty confident what the rift is but who knows how deep the specifics are
General rule of life - if you can't clearly articulate your problem, then you don't have a problem, you ARE the problem.

This is just my opinion on Rodgers.

I feel Rodgers has zero leadership skills. Players like Brady, and Jordan take it to another level in the big games like the playoffs. They have "it". I feel Rodgers takes it to a lower level in playoffs. I call this "Not having It". Rodgers points the finger at everyone but himself rather then saying "I need to play better in these games"

I feel the Packers were the best team in the NFL last year. Better then the Chiefs and Bucs. We had home field in the playoffs with a 1st round bye. And the MVP of the league. What more could Rodgers ask for. If you can't get to a SB then its never happening.

King was awful in that NFC champ game. He also had a injury and was not suppose to play. I thought that is why we signed Tramon Williams. That being said Rodgers pick at the end of the 2nd half put King in that spot. Our "so called" crappy defense has the best DB in the NFL and we picked Brady in the 4th 3 times which is unheard of. I could be off but Rodgers couldn't even get a first down all three drives from those picks. When we were down 8 in the red zone Rodgers could of walked into the end zone on 3rd down. Instead he panics and throws a wild pass.

I am sure Rodgers wants to win super bowls but without leaving anything on the table or making any sacrifices. Rodgers wants the best of both worlds. Highest paid player in the NFL with also being surrounded by talent and being a contender. Rodgers has plenty of money. Just cut your salary or restructure for 1-3 years lets get some players and go win some SB's. Instead we get what we got.

I am sure if Rodgers came out and said lets F'N go Packers fans. I am cutting my salary and helping built the roster. I expect the Packers to get some help and make some moves to put us in the best position to win SB's with the time I have left. Everybody would get on board with that. Trade Love and lets roll.

Instead we get this garbage. One side pointing at the other and dead silence from Rodgers. Will your legacy be the dynasty that could of been Aaron ??

General rule of life - if you can't clearly articulate your problem, then you don't have a problem, you ARE the problem.
In life yes. In business no especially to the general public. I’m very confident they have clearly addressed the issues internally. In this situation a gag order is probably wise

This is just my opinion on Rodgers.

I feel Rodgers has zero leadership skills. Players like Brady, and Jordan take it to another level in the big games like the playoffs. They have "it". I feel Rodgers takes it to a lower level in playoffs. I call this "Not having It". Rodgers points the finger at everyone but himself rather then saying "I need to play better in these games"

I feel the Packers were the best team in the NFL last year. Better then the Chiefs and Bucs. We had home field in the playoffs with a 1st round bye. And the MVP of the league. What more could Rodgers ask for. If you can't get to a SB then its never happening.

King was awful in that NFC champ game. He also had a injury and was not suppose to play. I thought that is why we signed Tramon Williams. That being said Rodgers pick at the end of the 2nd half put King in that spot. Our "so called" crappy defense has the best DB in the NFL and we picked Brady in the 4th 3 times which is unheard of. I could be off but Rodgers couldn't even get a first down all three drives from those picks. When we were down 8 in the red zone Rodgers could of walked into the end zone on 3rd down. Instead he panics and throws a wild pass.

I am sure Rodgers wants to win super bowls but without leaving anything on the table or making any sacrifices. Rodgers wants the best of both worlds. Highest paid player in the NFL with also being surrounded by talent and being a contender. Rodgers has plenty of money. Just cut your salary or restructure for 1-3 years lets get some players and go win some SB's. Instead we get what we got.

I am sure if Rodgers came out and said lets F'N go Packers fans. I am cutting my salary and helping built the roster. I expect the Packers to get some help and make some moves to put us in the best position to win SB's with the time I have left. Everybody would get on board with that. Trade Love and lets roll.

Instead we get this garbage. One side pointing at the other and dead silence from Rodgers. Will your legacy be the dynasty that could of been Aaron ??
I do agree with this. Rodgers has never seemed the guy to try to fire up the team and be a leader like Driver and Woodson were. Rodgers seems the guy who expects you to do your job and if you mess up he will chew you out in front of everyone on the field.

I do agree with this. Rodgers has never seemed the guy to try to fire up the team and be a leader like Driver and Woodson were. Rodgers seems the guy who expects you to do your job and if you mess up he will chew you out in front of everyone on the field.
Leadership comes in many forms. You can be the rah rah in your face guy on the sidelines but that’s only 3-4 hours on game day. Sometimes you can fake that. Where Woodson excelled was his work ethic and how he led in the locker room and at practice.

Leadership comes in many forms. You can be the rah rah in your face guy on the sidelines but that’s only 3-4 hours on game day. Sometimes you can fake that. Where Woodson excelled was his work ethic and how he led in the locker room and at practice.
Aaron's leadership skills have always been lacking...he's a bit of a loner, that was even concern by scouts coming out of Cal.

Rodgers only point of leadership is in the huddle. On the sideline, and from what I understand in practice, and skull sessions, pretty much non-existent. He seems to believe in the McCarthy belief that everyone has to mentally prepare themselves for the game, not everyone else.

Rodgers only point of leadership is in the huddle. On the sideline, and from what I understand in practice, and skull sessions, pretty much non-existent. He seems to believe in the McCarthy belief that everyone has to mentally prepare themselves for the game, not everyone else.
Yep look at the time the rookie ran the wrong route in a practice after being shown a flash card on what to do. Instead of going to the kid and explaining what he did wrong he goes off on the kid. Rodgers is NOT a good QB for helping young guys learn. It seems he's in the hey it's the coaches job to get these kids ready I play (and expects to have a say in whom makes the team) and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back