Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well be interesting to see how many fans act like when Favre left and said well I am no longer a Packer fan I am going to be a fan of X team now because Rodgers is there.

Well be interesting to see how many fans act like when Favre left and said well I am no longer a Packer fan I am going to be a fan of X team now because Rodgers is there.
Don’t give a rats ass because that BS crap. 95% Will watch and buy merchandise

Don’t give a rats ass because that BS crap. 95% Will watch and buy merchandise
As much as I like Rodgers I will always be team first. Players will always come and go there will only be one Green Bay Packers team.

As much as I like Rodgers I will always be team first. Players will always come and go there will only be one Green Bay Packers team.
Most fans are the same. Boycotts never work and never will

And arod isn't a cult of personality like Favre was. People like him as a Packer. But I don't think he has the type of following that anyone will notice if he takes a few fans with him.
Exactly. Packer fans like the wins but they don’t have the connection with him that they had with Favre, and they don’t love him like they love Bart Starr

Exactly. Packer fans like the wins but they don’t have the connection with him that they had with Favre, and they don’t love him like they love Bart Starr
No Bring Back Aaron chants? No petitons to make the team take him back and march to Lambeau chanting looking like jackasses?

No Bring Back Aaron chants? No petitons to make the team take him back and march to Lambeau chanting looking like jackasses?
No. He’s choosing this. Don’t think fans will have his back.

AJ Hawk >>. "It's going to be an uphill to figure out the rift. It may take some time. I don't know if it's something they can salvage, but I'm very hopeful they can."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back