Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just going to post about this! There's undoubtedly some leadership going on coaching current team that it's in your best interest to "sit back, stay out, enjoy your popcorn, and see where this ends" for the reasons GBP4EVER states.

I am surprised, however, that neither Greg Jennings or Jermichael Finley provided their 2-cents-worth; unless I missed it.
i'm sure that's coming soon . . . to a theater near you.

So Mahomes sits one year becomes MVP the next. Lamar Jackson sits for a year becomes MVP the next, Jordan Love sits for a year and....... :unsure:
Jackson did not sit for a year and technically Mahomes did not either. He played in 1 game

Anyone watch Pat McAfee today? Very interesting. Seems Dan Patrick interviewed Schefter and Schefter basically admitted that his draft day bombshell didn't come from a source per se. Said it was an accumulation of what he has been hearing over the past few months. He just decided to run with the story now. Dan Patrick was even perplexed by it. I said it once, and I'll say it again, Schefter is shady, imo. You can see it on any program he is on. There was a time where Josina, on ESPN, scooped him with an inside source and Schefter was visually pissed. This draft day bombshell was another shot at trying to act like he had a breaking story.

We may not even be getting the right story about any of this.
he's lying....100%

I saw that one, Kuhn hasn't been very reliable so I didn't post it.
Got it. The “earned destiny within his own hands” struck me
It felt scripted to me. Like a meeting of minds between Rodgers and Kuhn to stem the shift of the tide against Rodgers.

"I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Mostly cynicism..." -oakleaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back