Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree on lacking leadership. It shows in the big games in the playoffs.

Seems GB might be starting to win this one. The Kuhn and Jones interviews very much seem like Arod is sending his minions out to do his PR work and make it seem like everything isn't so bad.

Agree on lacking leadership. It shows in the big games in the playoffs.

Seems GB might be starting to win this one. The Kuhn and Jones interviews very much seem like Arod is sending his minions out to do his PR work and make it seem like everything isn't so bad.
I take the Jones and Kuhn stuff with a major grain of salt. don't read to much into It if anything

I take the Jones and Kuhn stuff with a major grain of salt. don't read to much into It if anything
Kuhn is going to be very careful with what he says because of course he is going to say things can be fixed because he works for the Packers so he is not going to say Rodgers is right and the Packers are wrong and he won't play for them again.

Kuhn is going to be very careful with what he says because of course he is going to say things can be fixed because he works for the Packers so he is not going to say Rodgers is right and the Packers are wrong and he won't play for them again.
Kuhn is a color guy on the Packer TV network, they are not employees of the organization. I digress....I get hes spoken to Rodgers but things get lost in translation, hence grain or salt

Kuhn is a color guy on the Packer TV network, they are not employees of the organization. I digress....I get hes spoken to Rodgers but things get lost in translation, hence grain or salt
Not to mention, same with Shefty and all the other types, everyone wants to act like they have the inside knowledge. You see it all the time. It's a one upmanship type of thing that happens all the time. Keeps people thinking they are relevant and breaking news. It's a weird phenomenon.

Not to mention, same with Shefty and all the other types, everyone wants to act like they have the inside knowledge. You see it all the time. It's a one upmanship type of thing that happens all the time. Keeps people thinking they are relevant and breaking news. It's a weird phenomenon.
I heard from a guy on the street who heard from a guy who's neighbor heard from his friend who heard from a guy who works in the Packers lunch room who heard from a guy who cleans the weight room who heard from a player.

Not blaming the media on this one, I know they are an easy target and they do have liability but in this case Shefty was validated, maybe not on all points but general substance. Jones and Kuhn are not media, they live in a different world (sources / fact check).

Not blaming the media on this one, I know they are an easy target and they do have liability but in this case Shefty was validated, maybe not on all points but general substance. Jones and Kuhn are not media, they live in a different world (sources / fact check).
That's a good point. Maybe you can answer me this, and it's an honest question because I don't know anything about the media and it's legal stuff, but, If I write something, and I say that it was from my sources, or from my league sources, Do I ever have to prove that? Is there ever a legal obligation to prove my sources?

In other words, Shefty was validated how? Because he claimed sources told him this?

That's a good point. Maybe you can answer me this, and it's an honest question because I don't know anything about the media and it's legal stuff, but, If I write something, and I say that it was from my sources, or from my league sources, Do I ever have to prove that? Is there ever a legal obligation to prove my sources?

In other words, Shefty was validated how? Because he claimed sources told him this?
legally no. Now you can claim liable but its a difficult almost impossible hill to climb. He was validate that there was an issue, confirmed by both sides

His sources may be valid but if that report is true, he was a huge a-hole for releasing it the night of the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back