Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem with Rodgers isn't FB really, I am fine with him playing but read this thread. He has divided the fan base like no other with his drama and theatrics.

Guty and Murphy so mishandled the situation that you can't really blame people for being hesitant in trusting it's best to give him a big contract.

Not only that, but a cracked collarbone is more likely with Aaron "running" the offense.

And we all know Aaron doesn't want Love to look good in relief action.
For those playing along at home , he ran the ball 2x per game last year. No he’s not a running QB. Carry on

My problem with Rodgers isn't FB really, I am fine with him playing but read this thread. He has divided the fan base like no other with his drama and theatrics.

Guty and Murphy so mishandled the situation that you can't really blame people for being hesitant in trusting it's best to give him a big contract.
Remember last year when Aaron pretended he didn't want to play for the Packers? Now he's essentially forcing them to keep him until he's at least 41. Like he was trying to do before.

Remember last year when Aaron pretended he didn't want to play for the Packers? Now he's essentially forcing them to keep him until he's at least 41. Like he was trying to do before.
Heck I remember a month ago when Arod wasn't sure he wanted to play for the Packers..

This new deal basically negates drafting Love. I bet that was on purpose. Arod is petty like that.

This deal and the $$ tied up makes it SB or failure. And Murphy, Gutey, and Arod will deserve any and all mud slung at them when Arod lays another turd in a playoff game and they exit early. Can't use any excuses anymore. You're the highest paid QB over next 2. You don't get to use any excuses like ST or Def blah blah blah. You make that kind of money you're supposed to elevate the whole team not just your QBR stats.

Conversely if GB wins a SB those three look like geniuses. But I'm not holding my breath.

There’s going to be such a fine line between success and failure, these next 2-3 yrs, that you could probably slice bread with it.
AR is going to have to play flawlessly (practically), Gute is going to have to make a near perfect draft and all personnel moves (cuts and acquisitions), and the tough one will be Murph keeping his fingers out of the pie and his mouth shut.
jmho

There’s going to be such a fine line between success and failure, these next 2-3 yrs, that you could probably slice bread with it.
AR is going to have to play flawlessly (practically), Gute is going to have to make a near perfect draft and all personnel moves (cuts and acquisitions), and the tough one will be Murph keeping his fingers out of the pie and his mouth shut.
jmho
As for Murphy this seems to be engineered to kick the can down the road until after he leaves so he doesn't have to clean up the mess. The bill comes due eventually....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back