Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
So its tow the company line and no other opinions are allowed I see...........Oh well... the exact reason reason why I dont bother to post or say much anymore. Carry on...

AR’s contract doesn’t look to be team friendly and structured for a player focused on winning the SB. It looks like someone who is playing out the cycle and getting everything they can.

Also FYI, Mark has assigned me to be the head mod in the Packers section, those of you who want to patronize others for not being head over heels in love with Rodgers should perhaps be advised that that dog no longer hunts here.... consider yourselves forewarned as of today.
I’ll play devils advocate. It’s cap friendly this year and technically the next 2. You can convey the base to SB and gain space if necessary. Either way you pay the bill, now or 2-3 years down the road. Pick your poison

No.. What he said is stop with the whiny holier than thou crap. And right off the bat, you take the victim approach, Rob. Both you and Bud have some short damn memories about folks that give you second chances etc. Think about that one real hard before answering.

I'll give Score credit at least he has the apples to say it out loud.
What?!?!? Why is my name being brought up?

So its tow the company line and no other opinions are allowed I see...........Oh well... the exact reason reason why I dont bother to post or say much anymore. Carry on...
Nobody said anything specifically about you and we where about the "company line" as you stated long before you arrived sir. I have not seen anything in any of your posts that qualifies as a problem.

You can have a dissenting opinion about any topic that is not in doubt but you don't have to be a condescending prick to get an opinion across, again it wasn't directed in that manor.

If you or anyone else has issues about this I urge to PM me so it stays out of the forum.

So yay they got back a QB who lays eggs in the playoffs at home.

Secondly, this leaves no room for FA at all. So doesn't that mean if they lose a starter or two mid season they have no room for decent replacements??
And if he retires or gets traded there’s no room for FA’s either. If you want to place blame on a contract the one in August was much worse

This contract is disgusting. One cracked collarbone away from complete irrelevance. Give me the haul of picks and young players any day. As someone who has been pro Guty all along it’s time to fire Guty for this irresponsible commitment.
Not only that, but a cracked collarbone is more likely with Aaron "running" the offense.

And we all know Aaron doesn't want Love to look good in relief action.

Not only that, but a cracked collarbone is more likely with Aaron "running" the offense.

And we all know Aaron doesn't want Love to look good in relief action.
He’s not been a running QB in 5 years. Just read the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back