RODGERS UNCOACHABLE?

Okay I tried to be reasonable but as always we just can't play middle of the road here.... No player no coach is bigger then the team. It's a team game. Aaron can't play defense...he doesn't block and he doesn't catch etc.

He has been and it's come from more then this story so spare me your green and gold BS a bit of a spoiled brat. If your boss gave you a directive and you blatantly did the opposite then your insubordinate and subject to termination for cause.

We now know that Aaron Rodgers an employee of the Packers disregarded his HC and changed plays at will outside the redzone area. Now you can sit here and whine and twist it about MM and or this player and that player...same crap from the same folks here who don't want to hear reality. But he did and that makes Aaron an insubordinate employee regardless of reason.

Unteachable ?? Uncoachable ?? Too soon to say but if he goes around ML for the next two seasons they need to trade his hinder while he still has value and not let him become an anchor. The system being installed will require him to not check out of the run... he will have to use the short pass and screen game. So let's see where this goes but again he's no angel and there is one heck of a lot of smoke......

I'm not surprised...he's a pro QB.
From what I've read/heard, Rodgers is a very competitive, arrogant perfectionist.
I've met people like this before, and depending on the day they're either great or assholes to work with.

As an aside, I'd think Finley was more difficult to deal with than Rodgers. At least Rodgers tries to keep the press under control.

I don't watch this show but i saw this youtube clip...

as I've said before I'll believe the Rodgers buy-in when i see it. until then I'm in the skeptical dept with jennings. it's not like he's on an island out there in regards to Rodgers. we've all seen and heard enough (much from Rodgers himself) to know what's being said has validity.

Rodgers is no worse than any other NFL QB, they are all a bit arrogant. As far as him changing plays, there have been reports stating he had that freedom to do so. If not, that's on McCarthy for not taking care of the issue instead of letting it go on.

Favre got slayed later in his career. By many, on many boards. Now it's somehow different for Rodgers? Interesting comments. Just like the comments, back in the day, about Favre. Rodgers is Rodgers. I find the the irony very comedic. Seems like AR is getting the same treatment. It happens. Let's see gown this year plays out. See if winning cures the ails.

I know from experience you can learn some bad habits when you've been in the same work place with the same boss for a decade. Is Aaron uncoachable? Absolutely not. I have no question he wants to win, and that he's aware of his legacy and cares about it. He knows what’s being said about him and so I think he knows that how well he plays in ML system is going to affect how people view him years from now. He has a stake in buying in.

However, I do believe he's going to have to un-learn some stuff and some habits that he's gotten used to over the years.

The truth is in the middle somewhere. Is Rodgers uncoachable ? Probably not. Is he an arrogant overbearing jerk who is a bit self serving ? Yup, almost all QB have that tendency.

Kind of weird that Packer nation is again starting to be overprotective of a QB like Bud said. It does seem rather Favre like in people being overprotective or overcritical of him. He's just 1 player and to that end Mark is 100% correct. 1 man can't define your team because if that's the case then you have no team and you can't achieve greatness. tc(

I found this interesting.

Rodgers and LaFluer

He is also well aware of the changes going on back at home in Green Bay under a new regime with head coach Matt LaFleur. He and LaFleur have reportedly spoken numerous times since he was hired and Rodgers is excited for what’s in store.

It will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

The truth is in the middle somewhere. Is Rodgers uncoachable ? Probably not. Is he an arrogant overbearing jerk who is a bit self serving ? Yup, almost all QB have that tendency.

Kind of weird that Packer nation is again starting to be overprotective of a QB like Bud said. It does seem rather Favre like in people being overprotective or overcritical of him. He's just 1 player and to that end Mark is 100% correct. 1 man can't define your team because if that's the case then you have no team and you can't achieve greatness. tc(

Winner)

Back