Postgame Thread, GB edges out Cleveland for a Christmas Day win.

Saw post today I did not notice until now the sticker on Rodgers 443 TD football says 433 not 443.

aaron-rodgers-ball-mistake.jpg
Rodgers gonna change it so it says 420

Most of my focus after the game was initially on the porus defense. Ironically, before the game Troy Ackman was talking about how the Packers' run defense was not good and they went out and proved him right. Where was the run stopping defense we saw earlier this season. They do not inspire confidence moving forward.

But on top of that the offense must have decided that the game was over in the 3rd quarter and went home. How many 3 and outs did they have? I was not crazy about the play-calling. They just look out of sync. I hope they get this stuff fixed or we may be disappointed once again.

I think Dillon needs more touches. Dillon seems he gets rolling as he gets more touches. With our patchwork OL it's just not a fit for Jones to run behind he's better as a pass catching back right now. Dillon I think can be more effective as a power back to run behind this OL.

I think Dillon needs more touches. Dillon seems he gets rolling as he gets more touches. With our patchwork OL it's just not a fit for Jones to run behind he's better as a pass catching back right now. Dillon I think can be more effective as a power back to run behind this OL.
Dillon should be the back for any short yardage play. Jones can't handle those consistently.

Kind of a re-run of last week . . . and the week before . . . with some minor plot changes.

Defense doesn't look right. Hasn't really been dominant all season, but has generally been able to stop the run and been relatively assignment sure. Not anymore. Beyond that, it seems like it's been 20 years since they were able to cover a TE.

On offense there were a handful of really questionable play calls and missed opportunities. They were kinda lucky the Browns didn't do more to stop Davante or things could have gone much differently. Hopefully MVS will be back and the rest of the WR corps stays healthy the rest of the way. It'd be nice to get Cobb back for the playoffs but that might be a stretch.

Just like last week, I'll be happy with the win because it could easily go the other way.

Jones has hobbled out every game since he came back from IR. Early on I get it but with a lead, give it to Dillon and just use AJ as a change of pace guy. And! No time like the present to get Taylor a few touches before the playoffs in case Jones gets really hurt again

But on top of that the offense must have decided that the game was over in the 3rd quarter and went home. How many 3 and outs did they have? I was not crazy about the play-calling. They just look out of sync.

Rodgers said in the post game interview that he wasn’t happy that they went conservative in the 4th quarter.

Translation: the coach took his foot off the gas.

Back