Post game Vikings upset Packers 28-22

We have personal issues, depth, defensive front 7, WR past #1, Honestly hope they make a run again but if this team had to play the Steelers or Chiefs it would be ugly.

I'm really starting to get onboard, mentally, with this, especially the personnel issues. When you take a deep dive into the state of this team, the more warts you do see. I know every team has issues, I'm just focusing on the Packers, and this year is a crazy one already. I just think that #12 has been covering up a whole lot of issues that we look past because of the 5-2 record.

I like ML's program. I think he's the right coach right now but the front office has to start getting better at getting talent infused into the program.

Kittle broken bone in foot out 8 weeks.

Last edited:
They've seen the Vikings game and decided they can rest some of their stars
Well SF might be like GB and maybe having bottom of depth chart RB for the game. One of their other RB's went down yesterday so they are scrapping bottom of barrell for a RB.

Vikings CB Mark Fields out few weeks with punctured lung after St. Brown hit him with his cleat during the game.

Well SF might be like GB and maybe having bottom of depth chart RB for the game. One of their other RB's went down yesterday so they are scrapping bottom of barrell for a RB.

Might be a good day for the Packers defense to get healthy against the run

Packers LB Kamal Martin and RB Jamaal Williams are considered close contacts for RB AJ Dillon, who tested positive for COVID-19, source said. Both did not practice today and the league is determining if they are high-risk close contacts.

I'm really starting to get onboard, mentally, with this, especially the personnel issues. When you take a deep dive into the state of this team, the more warts you do see. I know every team has issues, I'm just focusing on the Packers, and this year is a crazy one already. I just think that #12 has been covering up a whole lot of issues that we look past because of the 5-2 record.

I like ML's program. I think he's the right coach right now but the front office has to start getting better at getting talent infused into the program.

I agree.

And, of all the guys we have, who is our guts and desire guy? Name him. Plenty of guys make up for lack of skill on guts and desire and we don't even have any of those guys on defense.

I agree.

And, of all the guys we have, who is our guts and desire guy? Name him. Plenty of guys make up for lack of skill on guts and desire and we don't even have any of those guys on defense.

That's what have been saying since last year. I know talent matters but so does heart and grit. Lack of a leader on that defense. I just don't see anyone on that defense stepping up and providing that leadership

Back