Post game Vikings upset Packers 28-22

I agree.

And, of all the guys we have, who is our guts and desire guy? Name him. Plenty of guys make up for lack of skill on guts and desire and we don't even have any of those guys on defense.
It’s the National Football League. 95% of the time talent wins out. It’s been that way for decades. Hell 3 or 4 of these guys should not be on a NFL roster or at worst not starting (Jackson, Redmond, Summers). Sure just keep plugging UDFA & 7th round picks and be prepared for a few 6-10 seasons

That's what have been saying since last year. I know talent matters but so does heart and grit. Lack of a leader on that defense. I just don't see anyone on that defense stepping up and providing that leadership
We have not had a vocal leader since Woodson. But we have wiffed on our share of picks in rounds 1-3 for more years than I care to admit. This is a business, like it or not and a results based business. Not for the faint of heart. It’s not like college. Sure there a couple of walk on’s help but Clemson and Bama and Ohio State win championships with talent.

I'm not disagreeing with you Pack. It's hard to beat talent.

But desire, guts, and heart might have held Cook to 45 yards after contact which might have held MN to 21.

And, I'd just feel better if it looked like they gave a shit

This just in: Jimmy G threw 8 times in NFCCG. Cousins threw 14 times in the latest game. The blueprint is there. It's time to fix the run game and quit worrying about the perimeter passing game.

I'm not disagreeing with you Pack. It's hard to beat talent.

But desire, guts, and heart might have held Cook to 45 yards after contact which might have held MN to 21.

And, I'd just feel better if it looked like they gave a shit
Can’t put lipstick on a pig. Jerry Granville once said the NFL is short for “Not For Long”. Maybe a thumper ILB could have stooped Cook, oh that’s right we have ignored that position for how long? I don’t think there is one guy on this team who does not give a shit.

I get lack of energy Sunday. But it’s a 17 week marathon and it’s human nature to not get up each and every week. Hell this team is 5-2. These guys are professional football players, or at least on paper they are

Back