Post game Vikings upset Packers 28-22

#1, 2, and 3 have been trademarks of the GB defense going back to the MM years. That indicates it's a systematic/organizational thing. New DC new coach and we still see those things.

If you don't want to be here or work hard there are plenty of guys who are hungry for a chance.

Isn't that crazy Cheesedog? I just don't understand it.

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." I think our coaches need to grow a pair, and follow it.

#1, 2, and 3 have been trademarks of the GB defense going back to the MM years. That indicates it's a systematic/organizational thing. New DC new coach and we still see those things.

If you don't want to be here or work hard there are plenty of guys who are hungry for a chance.
Exactly. We have been discussing it for years. I understand talent is lacking but these guys are NFL caliber football players, and where talent might be lacking, where's the heart? The will? That attitude?

The #Packers will hold meetings virtually today as a precaution after a player tested positive for COVID-19, per source.

More>>> #Packers RB A.J. Dillon is the player who tested positive for COVID-19, per source. Contact tracing is underway. Depending on close contacts, especially within the small RB room, potential competitive implications on Thursday night's game against the #49ers.
Idiot

More>>> #Packers RB A.J. Dillon is the player who tested positive for COVID-19, per source. Contact tracing is underway. Depending on close contacts, especially within the small RB room, potential competitive implications on Thursday night's game against the #49ers.
Relieved! I was thinking it was Adams since he is the only one who can catch anything.

The bad news for the Packers is that if the past is any indication, they're a lock to lose this week, and here's why: No team flying from the Central time zone to the Pacific time zone for a Thursday game has ever won or covered a game over the past 12 years.

Rodgers.....ok he played well but with this group he needs to play great. I get the debate about spreading the ball but damn you need guys to get separation and run crisp routes

rodgers threw three or four really nice passes to esb and mvs that were easily catchable but those guys seem to have the hands of a defensive lineman. one defensive lineman split between the two of them.

Jimmy G out for a while with high ankle sprain.

Back