Post game Vikings upset Packers 28-22

Ok not a popular take but players feed off fans/ home field. That does not exist this year. Players have to bring the juice alone each week and over 16 weeks it takes its toll. And over the last few years we have lacked that emotional leader in the locker room. Maybe this team is not mentally strong?

Seems like a common refrain after almost every Packer loss. Whose fault is it the energy level isn't where it should be?
That isn't calling out your team. That's oh gee shucks we just didn't give it the ol college try today.

He needs to call them out as the lazy overpaid HS guys they look like.

Yes the defense was horrible, but unstoppable offenses put up more than 14 when it counts.

Yeah because a defense giving up TDs on every possession until the 4th quarter is the offenses fault. Because a defense giving up 173 yards on the ground and 4 TDs to Cook is the offenses fault. Because a defense giving up a 138 QB rating is the offenses fault.

I will say that St Brown dropped a huge 1st down catch that would have put us inside the 20 of the Vikings. That most likely is a TD. And AR missed Sternberger for a possible TD. Other than that it is all on the defense.

But Championship Belt, we expect touchdowns out of our unstoppable offense. Sometimes the offense has to keep it going. Our defense got stops late. Just imagine if we had stuck with MN in the 3d. We're bitching about a crappy defense with a 14 point win.

Ok not a popular take but players feed off fans/ home field. That does not exist this year. Players have to bring the juice alone each week and over 16 weeks it takes its toll. And over the last few years we have lacked that emotional leader in the locker room. Maybe this team is not mentally strong?
More than like. Answering the question, I don't think the team is mentally strong.

ML says "no juice"?

He needs to look in the mirror. Getting this team fired up starts with him.

Does he need some players to carry it forward? Yes.
But it starts with him.

ML says "no juice"?

He needs to look in the mirror. Getting this team fired up starts with him.

Does he need some players to carry it forward? Yes.
But it starts with him.
To be honest I think it starts with no accountability from the FO. This team was the same way under MM. Everyone knows they can dog it with no being held to account for it.

Back