Post Game: Vikings Defeat Packers 34-31

Kirk Cousins was under pressure on 16 of 37 drop backs (43.2 percent). I know that is not a great number but better than I thought.

The Packers defense had 21 pressures but the King, Stokes, and Rasul Douglas allowed 231 passing yards on their coverage.

This makes me rethink things. Maybe our d-line played better than I thought. Our CB's were the reason for the Vikings moving the ball at all.
rpiotr01 nailed it with his DB assessment of the game.

Had some scar tissue I guess? Probably a good thing to sort it out now.
I have a friend who had a 2nd procedure (scope) done shortly after the first one, like Bak.
His scope was for a meniscus issue.
So this could be a multiple choice question as to why Bak had this done.

Big question is the knee actually worse then we thought and team just blowing smoke hoping he's back. Could it be the knee is chronic issues that could never let him play again?

I have a friend who had a 2nd procedure (scope) done shortly after the first one, like Bak.
His scope was for a meniscus issue.
So this could be a multiple choice question as to why Bak had this done.
I was wondering if it might be a small repair issue also not just a scope.

Big question is the knee actually worse then we thought and team just blowing smoke hoping he's back. Could it be the knee is chronic issues that could never let him play again?
I think it’s more a meniscus issue post surgery. 2-3 week issue

I still think this brings to issue his longevity.
Moving him after 6/1/22 gains the Packers $14M in cap space.
Add that to the laundry list of other players that get jettisoned and it puts GB in a much more favorable cap situation in 22’ and beyond.
Again, just say’in

Back