Post Game: Vikings Defeat Packers 34-31

Rodgers just said Bak’s status was “uncertain” and didn’t seem in a good move about it. Let’s hope that is him in a bad mood about the loss, then just saw a report his knee is swelling in practice when he works out on it.
I'll be surprised if Bak is back before the bye. Heck, depending, he may only see a game of action before playoffs.

Last edited:
not a two -three-week thing. This one most likely needs surgery to fix. Rodgers said it's worse than turf toe. Probably tore the ligament.
If it's Covid Toe, it should resolve at some point.

From Web MD:​

Experts aren’t sure yet how long most people have this condition. At least one expert thinks it may last about 10 to 14 days. Another says 2 to 6 weeks. Some people reportedly have COVID toes for months.

Experts aren’t sure yet how long most people have this condition. At least one expert thinks it may last about 10 to 14 days. Another says 2 to 6 weeks. Some people reportedly have COVID toes for months.
I had that after I had Covid and I do not play football anymore. It took me a week to get it back.

believe he tore the ligament in his toe

Is that for real?

Back