Post Game: Packers Defeat Rams 36-28

but "the Rams have guys that are way too good for them to be losing games like this" - per Jalen Ramsey.
They've got a star studded, big name, roster assembled over there. Not sure what is going on with them but I don't mind seeing them lose!

They've got a star studded, big name, roster assembled over there. Not sure what is going on with them but I don't mind seeing them lose!
Be like Philly in 2010 with the so called Dream Team.

They are missing some big WR in LA due to injury..

Stafford is Stafford. Did he look any different with the Rams than he did with the Lions?
Same Stafford, different team. Believe it or not, I really wished him well in L.A. I thought he deserved to be on a better team than the Lions. Weird as I truly dislike the Lions but he's about the same as he has been. I think they were even saying he might be banged up as well. They went all in with him too which was a risk. Who knows. Maybe they get it righted and become a force in the playoffs?!?!?

Back