Post Game: Packers Defeat Rams 36-28

Nice win, now they get a chance to relax and go into the easier part of their schedule. They did well with the gauntlet. I’m pretty impressed with this team. Minus several stars on the team, the team has stepped up. That’s a sign of good coaching, good personnel management.

Need to clean up some odds and ends but at this point in the season a lot to like.

Nice win, now they get a chance to relax and go into the easier part of their schedule. They did well with the gauntlet. I’m pretty impressed with this team. Minus several stars on the team, the team has stepped up. That’s a sign of good coaching, good personnel management.

Need to clean up some odds and ends but at this point in the season a lot to like.
Matt's offense is a blueprint for winning. Now we got a winning blueprint on defense too.

I feel bad for Crosby, but they can’t let this continue.
Crosby just needs to get in the zone with the new longsnapper. He'll calibrate.

His percentage is down to the level of regular kickers, but he'll settle in, not to jinx him of course.

Do the Packers have a team counsler they can send Crosby to work out his issues?

The good thing is that Barry has the def playing with confidence and a little swagger. Something we haven't seen in GB for a long time. The bad thing is that those two long TDs were waaaaay too easy for Stafford.

Offense looked pretty good. DL got to Arod a few too many times with some nice hits on him. Gotta clean that up. OL is still suspect. If it weren't for Dillons quads run game was a no show. Dillon was getting hit at the line too many times. He just powered through it and carried guys with him. Patrick and Yoshi penchant for holding will catch up to them eventually.

Going into the bye GB is in good shape. ML should be coach of the year....

I keep getting frustrated with how it seems they can never sock the game away and then I realize, these guys have been doing a dang good job of winning through the adversity of so many injuries, to so many starters/significant contributors. This game had an early feel of GB in control but until everyone gets back healthy, then these are the types of games we will be watching for the duration.

Good win. Get into the bye, relax, and get ready for the stretch. Gonna be a close run for home field and a bye. One game at a time.

So wonder what Aaron does for the bye week since the unvaxed are not allowed to leave during the teams bye week.

I keep getting frustrated with how it seems they can never sock the game away and then I realize, these guys have been doing a dang good job of winning through the adversity of so many injuries, to so many starters/significant contributors. This game had an early feel of GB in control but until everyone gets back healthy, then these are the types of games we will be watching for the duration.

Good win. Get into the bye, relax, and get ready for the stretch. Gonna be a close run for home field and a bye. One game at a time.
It’s parity. Honestly there is not a big difference from 1-5 or so. Maybe even 1-10.

Back