Post Game: Packers Defeat Rams 36-28

Interesting tidbit on ML.
He has now coached 44 regular season games and still does NOT have a 2 game losing streak on his record.
Not bad.
I think, in game, they were saying he was something like 8-0 coming off a loss?!? He's putting together a helluva coaching resume.

It's a win. Was out all day putting Toys for Tots boxes.

From here, I'm gathering Crisby missed again. Wish we would have scored in the 4th. But, it's a win. Had to be a great job by most.

Sweetie's Packers cheerleader outfit was canceled because it's out of stock, but she's happy. Of course she just ate and destroyed 2 squeaker toys. But, she's happy so all is good

So many big plays in this game.

The 4th down fill from Amos. How often you see a safety fill like that and get the stop short?

The Gary strip sack. That one led to the gutsy bootleg TD from Rodgers.

The pick 6 of course.

after the first month of the season, the Rams were the team in the NFC to beat. Now, while AZ is leading the conference, I just don't see any "dominant" team and the Packers have now beaten both the Cards and the Rams. some good tie-breakers there if needed.
Brady and the Bucs have lost to a couple of marginal teams recently, and as someone mentioned yesterday they beat a good Colts team that turned the ball over 3 times in a row in H2, and some favorable officiating. And the Cowboys under MM will always under-achieve.

after the first month of the season, the Rams were the team in the NFC to beat. Now, while AZ is leading the conference, I just don't see any "dominant" team and the Packers have now beaten both the Cards and the Rams. some good tie-breakers there if needed.
Brady and the Bucs have lost to a couple of marginal teams recently, and as someone mentioned yesterday they beat a good Colts team that turned the ball over 3 times in a row in H2, and some favorable officiating. And the Cowboys under MM will always under-achieve.
It's wide open. If the Packers can get healthy, it could be an aligning of the stars, but with GBP4's post about AR possibly having surgery, could throw a wrench in that run.

Coming out of the bye week you have to stay hot and you MUST be hitting on all 3 phases. If they don't get ST straightened it will bite us in the hinder come playoff time.
Kicking is what it is at this point, and at this point I blame Crosby. New holder whatever, he’s gotta knock them through. He’s gotta make whatever adjustment he needs to in order to get it done. He’s been pulling them left all season and I’m done blaming everyone under the sun EXCEPT the guy kicking the ball. Sometimes the kicking game commentary mirrors the Rodgers commentary, where it’s always everyone else’s fault.

Kicking is what it is at this point, and at this point I blame Crosby. New holder whatever, he’s gotta knock them through. He’s gotta make whatever adjustment he needs to in order to get it done. He’s been pulling them left all season and I’m done blaming everyone under the sun EXCEPT the guy kicking the ball. Sometimes the kicking game commentary mirrors the Rodgers commentary, where it’s always everyone else’s fault.
Yeah but Crosby didn't muff a punt and give the Rams a free 3 points, Crosby didn't hold on the KO after that score and put us in a hole. ST as a unit is the 3rd worst in the NFL right now. You don't win SB with that phase that bad.

Back