Post Game: Packers Defeat Rams 36-28

Yeah but Crosby didn't muff a punt and give the Rams a free 3 points, Crosby didn't hold on the KO after that score and put us in a hole. ST as a unit is the 3rd worst in the NFL right now. You don't win SB with that phase that bad.
Being in the bottom 3 just has the feel of some stuff going sideways come playoff time. That area will sink a team.

Isn't 3d worst up 2 spots for us?

Just kidding.

Geez, glad I missed the debacle on Special Teams. Sounds like we had 3 gaffes and still won. But, I agree, we can't do that.

Especially with this offense. Just fair catch the ball to get us the ball. Who's coaching these guys?

He could say he got the surgery, and then not get it. Anyway, that's what Toe Rogan suggests.
Just did live facebook were he said he's fixing toe and took bolt cutters cut it off then took hot knife and cauterized the wound.

Douglas did drop a potential second interception later in the game. He said his only regret from Sunday was a weak performance in his first lifetime attempt at a Lambeau Leap.

“As soon as I got the ball, I was thinking try to score so I could Lambeau Leap,” he said. “I think that’s what messed me up on my second one, thinking I was going to get a shot at redemption on my Lambeau Leap, because my first one wasn’t good enough. It was something I’ve always wanted to do.”

Douglas did drop a potential second interception later in the game. He said his only regret from Sunday was a weak performance in his first lifetime attempt at a Lambeau Leap.

“As soon as I got the ball, I was thinking try to score so I could Lambeau Leap,” he said. “I think that’s what messed me up on my second one, thinking I was going to get a shot at redemption on my Lambeau Leap, because my first one wasn’t good enough. It was something I’ve always wanted to do.”
If he holds onto that one and Stokes holds onto another, that's 10 pts off the board for the Rams.

Matt Schneidman

@mattschneidman

·
20h

According to Pro Football Focus, Aaron Rodgers targeted Jalen Ramsey seven times yesterday and went 7-for-7. Rodgers was 5-for-5 for three first downs to Davante Adams when Adams was guarded by Ramsey.

Matt Schneidman
@mattschneidman
·
20h

According to Pro Football Focus, Aaron Rodgers targeted Jalen Ramsey seven times yesterday and went 7-for-7. Rodgers was 5-for-5 for three first downs to Davante Adams when Adams was guarded by Ramsey.
That's a case where numbers are a little misleading. Yes they made a few completions to Adams at short distances, but there were several times intermediate and deep where he locked up Adams one on one and Rodgers didn't even try it.

Overall I think they did a fairly good job on him, just like IMO GB did a good job on Kupp. Adams had 100 yards, Kupp had 90 or so but neither broke open the game. Similar to how back in the day if you kept Calvin Johnson at about 100 yards, that's a win. Really good WR will get their catches and their yards, especially with modern NFL rules.

Back