Post Game GB Outlast Vikings 43-34

MVS coming out of college his issue was his hands. It's clear that he still has these issues were easy passes are drops for him.

Davante dropped a TD too. The deep drop for MVS was a tough catch. The one across the middle was bad. Not ready to cut him over it.
Wouldn't cut him just saying he has a mental block... it's fixable but also can't blow it off. If he can't consistently catch the ball then getting open isn't useful.

Davante dropped a TD too. The deep drop for MVS was a tough catch. The one across the middle was bad. Not ready to cut him over it.

some of the wide receivers who had a worse catch% than mvs in week 1 (min. 5 targets):

curtis samuel
henry ruggs iii
breshad perriman
emmanuel sanders
john brown
michael thomas
demarcus allen
dk metcalf
keenan allen
dj moore
mike williams
brandin cooks
odell beckham jr
christian kirk
desean jackson

-MLF showing some tasty creativity, think we're just seeing the product of year two comfortability all-around.

Had to do a double take on that comment as that 3 letter initial conjured up other tasty creativity but I guess that belongs in the Outhouse part of the forum...

SMH got the crack smoking homer Packer fans acting like Lazard and MVS played great yesterday.

SMH got the crack smoking homer Packer fans acting like Lazard and MVS played great yesterday.

and then there's the heroin addict packers fans who think they played poorly.

combined stats: 8 receptions on 10 targets for 159 yards and two tds. find me another #2 and #3 receiver tandem that did better in week 1.

They didn’t?
I was not thrilled with MVS drop issues and the MN DB's were not an all world defense. First half it didn't seem any WR outside of Adams did much was later in the game when Rodgers was throwing at will over this defense we saw the other WR's get catches and yards. Lets see what these guys look like when they play real DB's

and then there's the heroin addict packers fans who think they played poorly.

combined stats: 8 receptions on 10 targets for 159 yards and two tds. find me another #2 and #3 receiver tandem that did better in week 1.
I think they were average against a very bad secondary.

Back