Post Game GB Outlast Vikings 43-34

don't understand all the negativity on mvs. he caught four out of six passes thrown to him. he had 96 yards and a td. those are decent stats for a #1 receiver. what more do you want from a #2 receiver?
Consistency which he has not shown since getting to GB.

matt lafleur is now 15-4 and 7-0 in the division as a head coach. 3-0 vs the vikings who have been projected to win the division for two straight years.
Makes you smile, doesn't it? CLP)

Bingo! Finish strong, dominating. It sends a message.

six touchdowns were scored in the final 16 minutes of the game. three of them were scored by the packers. that's pretty strong. yes, the prevent defense sucks, and if they are planning to continue using that defense when they have a lead, they will certainly need to get better.

I didn't get to see most of it. The win was great. But, man, we need to be able to close out games.
Could not agree more. I’m beyond sick of the prevent. It never works! I just can’t understand why coaches can’t figure that out. Seems the Packers never let us breathe easy until the bell sounds.

I hope Gute has Snacks and Veldheer on speed dial this morning! This defense desperately needs the help. So does the OL. Great to beat the Vikes in Minneapolis! Always happy about that! thumbsup

Did you actually even watch the whole game? Don't jump on stats..... watch the whole game. Even Rodgers was cussing about his easy drops.
At first I thought it was a focus thing with MVS. But the more I think about it, it seems more like a confidence issue.
MVS doesn’t have a very large sampling size in this offense and all the talk since the draft was that ML and the coaching staff were really going to lean on him to get better.
After he made that fantastic TD catch he has two BUTT UGLY drops before he makes another great catch.
Sort of made me think of golf where a golfer sinks a long eagle putt and then gets the yips on two short par putts. (Don’t F it up! Don’t F it up! Awwww crap!!)
I can only hope his confidence grows the more “eagle putts” he sinks so that he doesn’t yip the par putts. hope(

Back