Post Game Eagles Defeat Green Bay

did MCL on both my knees...one yes the other was the opposite. There is no tell-all on how you walk on them RP, I've been there. It's virtually impossible to know anything from video etc. MCL is the tell-all...they better have had his butt on a plane ASAP and iced up the whole way.
Whatever it is I have to think McKenzie knew 90% right upon examination. He’s seen a million of these injuries.

If we’re looking on the overall scale, it’s a good sign that even if he’s out the year, at the least he seems to have avoided the catastrophic Teddy Bridgewater/Bahktiari type knee injury.

Jordan Love injury aside, two main things I took from this game:

Jayden Reed looked like pre-concussion Antonio Brown out there, which i did not see coming. Holy smokes.

And the difference in the game was the OLs, particularly the interior. The Eagles were disruptive and got a ton of pressure up the middle, GB got nothing at all done in the middle of the D - no pressures, no wins. Maybe Philly’s OL is elite, but I expected a lot more pass rush from those guys. Tale as old as time, story of the game. Trenches made the difference

did MCL on both my knees...one yes the other was the opposite. There is no tell-all on how you walk on them RP, I've been there. It's virtually impossible to know anything from video etc. MCL is the tell-all...they better have had his butt on a plane ASAP and iced up the whole way.
What I found most interesting, is that I didn't see the bone doc do any anterior drawer or Lachman, on field level. They may have been playing it close to the vest. As you say, each injury is different and each person demonstrates different symptoms. Can vary widely. I've been in many rooms where guys have had torn ACLs for years before knowing or getting anything done. Unfortunately, we just have to wait and see for these test results

Whatever it is I have to think McKenzie knew 90% right upon examination. He’s seen a million of these injuries.
As I was alluding to in another post, I found it interesting that we didn't see any tell tell field examination. Maybe because it was close to the end of the game and maybe the cameras didn't show us but I don't recall seeing any. I'm sure he had a good inkling of what was going on. I also said it's hard to tell with any of these injuries, but I'm holding out hope because I didn't see too much grimacing, wailing, etc. May have been a scary moment and the adrenaline kicked in to dampen the pain effect. I'm just gonna hold out hope that it's nothing major.

As I was alluding to in another post, I found it interesting that we didn't see any tell tell field examination. Maybe because it was close to the end of the game and maybe the cameras didn't show us but I don't recall seeing any. I'm sure he had a good inkling of what was going on. I also said it's hard to tell with any of these injuries, but I'm holding out hope because I didn't see too much grimacing, wailing, etc. May have been a scary moment and the adrenaline kicked in to dampen the pain effect. I'm just gonna hold out hope that it's nothing major.
Yeah I’ve seen some posts on twitter about this too. Really didn’t manipulate the knee much on the bench. Who knows, like you said maybe because it was the end of the game they saved that all for the locker room but usually they do it right away.

no way they can know anything....wait and see
Yeah she is fishing more than reporting. That whole contingent has been out of pocket for 8 hours so anyone she talked to was speculating.

Yeah she is fishing more than reporting. That whole contingent has been out of pocket for 8 hours so anyone she talked to was speculating.
It’s possible she was told this last night and sat on it until the east coast world woke up. Could be in contact with someone at the facility who scheduled the MRI for him, which may have been done before they took off.

Back