Post Game Eagles Defeat Green Bay

Though was that more that Kraft is the better blocker and he was in there for those snaps to block?

Not that I would not love Kraft to be TE1. I have been one of his top fans since we drafted him.
Well and saw it posted that the INT on the pass to Musgrave was on him...he's supposed to flatten that route to prevent the safety to make that play and screwed up. Kraft was used as a TE, H-back...FB and slot WR last night. It appears that ML trust him more now than Musgrave

Regarding the field, it's a soccer pitch. It's grass and it's softer.

When I played rugby, I had 1'1/4" metal spikes that I changed into to get the necessary grip. Took me about 10 minutes. Appeared to me both teams tried to play in regular football cleats.

Crazy the Pack wouldn't have bought special shoes to allow longer cleats - it's not like they don't have the money

This game was hard to watch. The field was a mess, both teams were sloppy and the flag fest made it worse. This was not a good product to showcase to a new market (Brazil).

+ Tucker Kraft has the making of a top tier tight end. Minus the hold (very ticky tacky), he shined.

- Jordan Love's mechanics were a mess again. He kept throwing off platform and his accuracy was off all night and he kept throwing off platform. I'm sure Clements will harp on that, but that has something that has been stressed since he was drafted. He's got to use that ability only when needed and not all the time.

- I understand the D-line had to maintain rush lines to corral Hurts and overall mission accomplished, but Hafley did nothing to speed up Hurts' clock. You can't leave your secondary out to dry with such a talented WR core.

- Our LB's are a huge weakness. Walker is not an MLB. McDuffie is a great backup. Eric Wilson is a special teamer who should only be playing defense as a last resort. This will get picked on all year.

+ Bullard and McKinney looked really good.

? Watson is a speed guy who looks so uncomfortable/awkward breaking down in shorter routes and is not strong to the ball. I'm glad he is healthy, but I don't think he has the skill set to be more than a WR2 or WR3/speed decoy. That's valuable, but not what was envisioned when he was drafted.

- Really surprised by Wicks' performance. I thought this would be a break out year for him, but he got off to a very bad start. Hoping it is just yips and he just had a bad game.

This game was hard to watch. The field was a mess, both teams were sloppy and the flag fest made it worse. This was not a good product to showcase to a new market (Brazil).

+ Tucker Kraft has the making of a top tier tight end. Minus the hold (very ticky tacky), he shined.

- Jordan Love's mechanics were a mess again. He kept throwing off platform and his accuracy was off all night and he kept throwing off platform. I'm sure Clements will harp on that, but that has something that has been stressed since he was drafted. He's got to use that ability only when needed and not all the time.

- I understand the D-line had to maintain rush lines to corral Hurts and overall mission accomplished, but Hafley did nothing to speed up Hurts' clock. You can't leave your secondary out to dry with such a talented WR core.

- Our LB's are a huge weakness. Walker is not an MLB. McDuffie is a great backup. Eric Wilson is a special teamer who should only be playing defense as a last resort. This will get picked on all year.

+ Bullard and McKinney looked really good.

? Watson is a speed guy who looks so uncomfortable/awkward breaking down in shorter routes and is not strong to the ball. I'm glad he is healthy, but I don't think he has the skill set to be more than a WR2 or WR3/speed decoy. That's valuable, but not what was envisioned when he was drafted.

- Really surprised by Wicks' performance. I thought this would be a break out year for him, but he got off to a very bad start. Hoping it is just yips and he just had a bad game.
Agree on Kraft. I think his ceiling is high. Musgrave is JAG.

What happened to that Van Ness kid we got a few years back in the first round?

Our Lbs are a poor group. Sucks to see Peyton Wilson in Pitt all over the place blowing plays up.

Watson another disappointment. I know he had the short TD grab but he was drafted to be a game changer.

Good thing we have that in Reed. Just keep feeding that kid the ball in space. He's electric!

Wilson ran well. I think the trio we have with JJ, EW and Lloyd will be fine if they can get better blocking in front of them.

The 2 PT conversion play was atrocious. Could have been the difference.

I have a good sense about narveson. He seems confident. Yes he hit the upright on one but has looked solid so far considering he's a rookie

Sucks to see last night and the SF playoff game with so many missed opportunities in ST and dropped interceptions. Two very winnable games where we shot ourselves in the foot.

Just one note on Love's mechanics - considering how his calves were being worked on for half the night and he was eating bananas on the sideline, it's possible the cramping was messing him up. He may not have been able to plant right.

Well and saw it posted that the INT on the pass to Musgrave was on him...he's supposed to flatten that route to prevent the safety to make that play and screwed up. Kraft was used as a TE, H-back...FB and slot WR last night. It appears that ML trust him more now than Musgrave
I commented right after last year ended, that Kraft would double up as the H-back, FB. I think he was slated to fill that role along with Dillon. But, with Dillon out, it's all on Tucker. He showed he had the chops to block last year. He just needed a little more work refining his game.

Watched the game again for the second time. Execution failure on the offensive line. It took close to 3 quarters to figure out what they were missing in their blocking assignments. WRs need to catch the ball, not let it slip through their fingers. They were blowing their routes at times, and Love wasn't nearly as accurate as I would have expected. He was lucky he didn't have 3 picks against him.

But, this is just my opinion. At this point, my biggest concern is how bad Love is hurt.

So I was only unlucky enough to watch the last 14 minutes. If you're telling me I saw the best of the Pack Oline, they should be shown the back of the shed like Ol' Yeller. Yes, I'll cry because life is precious, but then I'll see a High Life and turn that frown upside down

Back