Post Game Chargers Defeat Green Bay 26-11

We were still in it tho. They let us hang around.

9 points in the first half? 12 points until late? I really wish they'd stop bending so much, but this loss was on the offense.
And LA was +12 minutes in TOP. HAVE to get off the field

Further info from Ben Fennell:

Against the Chargers... The light front 7 got chewed up.

1 ILB: 27 carries, 146 yards (5.41 average)
2 ILB: 11 carries, 13 yards (1.18 average)

From me: Pettine, wake the frig up here, come on. It all starts up front!

Further info from Ben Fennell:

Against the Chargers... The light front 7 got chewed up.

1 ILB: 27 carries, 146 yards (5.41 average)
2 ILB: 11 carries, 13 yards (1.18 average)

From me: Pettine, wake the frig up here, come on. It all starts up front!
Pettine baits teams into running, because in GoodellBall, you win by passing.

But damn, there are limits. hgh)

Offenses are smart enough to find ways to move on that defense; at some point Pettine needs to quit trying to outsmart the offenses and play a bit more base defense on 1st down. If we believe we have CB's that can cover, then let's how about using our LB's and perhaps not leaving the middle of the field wide open on every play.

Offenses are smart enough to find ways to move on that defense; at some point Pettine needs to quit trying to outsmart the offenses and play a bit more base defense on 1st down. If we believe we have CB's that can cover, then let's how about using our LB's and perhaps not leaving the middle of the field wide open on every play.
If we get Campbell back, we'll have a S/hybrid guy who has demonstrated he could do it before. Raven Greene probly gets the other return from IR.

Gary has been helping on the Dline. Maybe the bye week will help get Clark right. Savage too.

Just saw that Campbell isn't the IR return I read him to be in the post. Oops.

Only other IR eligible player that makes a difference is Greene.

Back