Post Game Chargers Defeat Green Bay 26-11

Im pretty sure Sternberger was the only one designated to return. The othrrs are all on the regular injured reserve list.

Im pretty sure Sternberger was the only one designated to return. The othrrs are all on the regular injured reserve list.

I think they changed the rules on this. If a player goes on IR before the initial cutdown to 53, he cannot come back. However, if any player goes on IR after the cutdown, he can be brought back after a certain amount of time. You no longer need to designate a person to return at the time they go on IR, as long as they go on after initial cuts.

I think they changed the rules on this. If a player goes on IR before the initial cutdown to 53, he cannot come back. However, if any player goes on IR after the cutdown, he can be brought back after a certain amount of time. You no longer need to designate a person to return at the time they go on IR, as long as they go on after initial cuts.
Hmmm possibly, but in the Packers webpage they did have them separated, regular IR and IR designated to return. Would have to try to look up the rule

You can bring two players back this year, not just one.

Campbell was on PUP.

Hmmm possibly, but in the Packers webpage they did have them separated, regular IR and IR designated to return. Would have to try to look up the rule

It's not that way now. Possibly that was Sternberger after he was designated and before he was actived? I'm in the "any two IRed after a certain point can be designated and brought back" camp.

I think Nerd is correct. The deal with Campbell was that he was on PUP. Never practiced during training camp and was not on "IR". He doesn't count as one of the two guys "returning" from IR.

We dropped THREE INTs in this game iirc.

King had one, which iirc was marginal. It was contested. King has dropped quite a few this year.

Jaire misjudged one.

Martinez couldn't bring that other one in with the club on his hand.

Reactions: TW
If just two of those potential INTs did end up in turn overs, the game would have ended up a route. It's drive stoppers like that that gives your own offense energy, and makes the opposition QB leery of throwing into coverage.

We dropped THREE INTs in this game iirc.

King had one, which iirc was marginal. It was contested. King has dropped quite a few this year.

Jaire misjudged one.

Martinez couldn't bring that other one in with the club on his hand.
The one on Alexander Giannis could not have reached that. Far from a drop

Back