Post Game Chargers Defeat Green Bay 26-11

My hope is that this allows ML to take a step back and recommit to having a more run heavy game plan. It seems like Rodgers had that monster game against the raiders and then they came out the next week with a pass heavy plan against KC and again against SD. Look back to how they handled the Philly loss when they got pass happy. Dialed it back against Dallas, went more balanced and took it to them. I do think that will be tougher with Adams back, it seemed like Rodgers just wanted to play pitch and catch with him rather than run the offense, but it’s hard to say when their front four just dominated our OL.

On D, it’s not that Im saying they’re good, I’m saying that the way they’ve been playing has been part of a winning formula, and that they didn’t play any differently yesterday. They held SD to 12 points through 2.5 quarters. Yes explosive plays etc. but the game was close, and the O needs to do something - anything - to turn momentum and make it a complementary game and they couldn’t.

I wonder how much Adams coming back also through things off. It seemed to me that Rodgers was trying too hard to get Adams involved instead of doing what he had been doing the previous 4 games.- Looking for whomever he could get the ball to. He had very little movement out of the pocket.

I obviously missed something because I heard Romo and the other announcer talking about the team being tired. ?

Some disturbing numbers. Over the past 6 games, the GB defense ranks:

• 31st in Yards per play
  • 30th in Explosive completions allowed
  • 30th in Third-down defense
and we get SF and McCaffrey in the next 3 weeks ...lovely

and we get SF and McCaffrey in the next 3 weeks ...lovely
Some disturbing numbers. Over the past 6 games, the GB defense ranks:

• 31st in Yards per play
  • 30th in Explosive completions allowed
  • 30th in Third-down defense

That should sell more Pepto in Wisconsin - especially since it appears that we have been playing soft / preventish to prevent those big plays.

Back