Post Game Chargers Defeat Green Bay 26-11

Also why would ML tell the media they didnt make curfew?? Its an in house situation that we dont need info on. I'm not saying this happened or anything but to just write it off bc they "made" curfew is drinking the koolaid
Because he was asked not once but twice in a presser. So now ML is lying to cover up??? Come on, that's not us drinking Kool aid that is you guys with your tin foil hats making crap up.

Because he was asked not once but twice in a presser. So now ML is lying to cover up??? Come on, that's not us drinking Kool aid that is you guys with your tin foil hats making crap up.

Wonder what "curfew" was !?!?

I didnt make anything up. I didnt even say it was true. But bc a coach says one thing about something that should and would be handled in house and not want it to become a media shit show doesnt mean that something may have happened. Its over and dome but these coaches are not going to tell the media everything nehind the scenes. To think they would is pretty foolish imo.

I didnt make anything up. I didnt even say it was true. But bc a coach says one thing about something that should and would be handled in house and not want it to become a media shit show doesnt mean that something may have happened. Its over and dome but these coaches are not going to tell the media everything nehind the scenes. To think they would is pretty foolish imo.

Agreed. Not sure coaches are bound by some ethical NFL contract to always tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Agreed. Great they made curfew but layimg around in the sun eating like shit and drinks is a bad combo. Also why would ML tell the media they didnt make curfew?? Its an in house situation that we dont need info on. I'm not saying this happened or anything but to just write it off bc they "made" curfew is drinking the koolaid
Matt is a good coach. He always adheres to the talking points and "says the right thing."

Last thing he needs are ongoing questions from media and fans about whether or not anyone partied every single night. It's a fish bowl in Green Bay.

Much ado about nothing. I remember my high school coach calling our houses randomly between 7:30 PM & 9 PM the night before games and talking to us to make sure we were home. He'd even call us twice, once in a while, to make sure we weren't sneaking out after an early call.

Of course there was also the "weekly" lecture stressing to us that having sex on the night before games would dramatically hurt our ability to play up to our capability. Hey! It was the 50s. They would have told us girls had cooties if they thought it worked!

Back