Post Game Bucs Defeat Packers 31-26

The entire game did not have flags for the most part. Next find me the grassy knoll gunman
But the game should have had flags. TB was given a ton of leway holding the entire game and not throwing flags.

It’s the playoffs, going to let them play. Have to know it and have to adjust. Was their PI on Rodgers INT? Yes 100%, but don’t throw that ball behind Lazard and it doesn’t happen.

I was livid at the game sealing penalty in real time, but looking back, what a stupid, pointless, low IQ play by King. The guy’s shirt was pulled out like a freaking sail, it was so unnecessary.

It’s the playoffs, going to let them play. Have to know it and have to adjust. Was their PI on Rodgers INT? Yes 100%, but don’t throw that ball behind Lazard and it doesn’t happen.

I was livid at the game sealing penalty in real time, but looking back, what a stupid, pointless, low IQ play by King. The guy’s shirt was pulled out like a freaking sail, it was so unnecessary.
My guess King's mind hey they are letting us play the whole game I can get away with it.

Didn't watch, but I'm sure none of the other penalties were obvious, just King's.

Sorry. Might have been too subtle. I figured there had to be others, but I took

The entire game did not have flags for the most part. Next find me the grassy knoll gunman

to mean you thought folks were incorrectly complaining about the call on King.

Didn't watch, but I'm sure none of the other penalties were obvious, just King's.
The hold/PI on Rodgers' INT was clear and obvious and should have been called, but King didn't just tug the shirt for a moment, he grabbed, held and didn't let go. It's exactly the kind of flagrant action that got the league in trouble with Saints/Rams two years ago.

The hold/PI on Rodgers' INT was clear and obvious and should have been called, but King didn't just tug the shirt for a moment, he grabbed, held and didn't let go. It's exactly the kind of flagrant action that got the league in trouble with Saints/Rams two years ago.

Yup! It was obvious. King was beaten, and he grabbed or it was curtains. He'd already been burned enough to make him totally gun shy of it happening again.

We won't have to worry about it next year, is my guess.

Back