Post Game Bucs Defeat Packers 31-26

And, our guys weren't jumping up complaining like the bucs guy on the King call.

So many bad things.

All 4 previously mentioned plays - with Pack's Gronk screen. And, I'll add two more. Did Rodgers really need to throw deep on his interception at the end of the first half? Our guy was covered. Yes, it was a penalty, but it wasn't Kingsized. And, Rodgers and Adams just missing on that first back shoulder to the endzone; was it horrible football? No, it just didn't go our way.

I need to stop.

Liv and I joined a Boat Club and we have Captain and Pirate hats and there are drinks to be had, songs to be sung, and gals to be wooed.

• Cheers
Reactions: TW
And, our guys weren't jumping up complaining like the bucs guy on the King call.

So many bad things.

All 4 previously mentioned plays - with Pack's Gronk screen. And, I'll add two more. Did Rodgers really need to throw deep on his interception at the end of the first half? Our guy was covered. Yes, it was a penalty, but it wasn't Kingsized. And, Rodgers and Adams just missing on that first back shoulder to the endzone; was it horrible football? No, it just didn't go our way.

I need to stop.

Liv and I joined a Boat Club and we have Captain and Pirate hats and there are drinks to be had, songs to be sung, and gals to be wooed.
You mean like this kind of wooing?

Back