Packers ready to do 'some different things' in free agency this year

I think different, in this sense of the word is more synonymous with "do very little."

If you were his agent and got likely a deal worth maybe a couple million on a one year deal when he got 10 million last year would you want to leak the details?

My mind is still trying to figure out how a reported deal hasn't been reported

Perhaps the fact that there IS as deal has been reported, but the details haven't?

Perhaps the fact that there IS as deal has been reported, but the details haven't?
My guess deal is agreed to in principal but because no physicals can be done can't be offical and because he's coming off a broken collarbone Packers want that physical done to be sure before they say anything.

My guess deal is agreed to in principal but because no physicals can be done can't be offical and because he's coming off a broken collarbone Packers want that physical done to be sure before they say anything.

This sounds like the most likely answer. Player can't/won't travel to G.B. for the physical so they have to agree upon a physician who can do the physical. Especially important with a guy coming off injury.

He’s repped by CAA so it’s not like its some one man show. lot of deals are announced pending physical, wild guess there was a physical done by both parties and there is some discrepancy. so with the events in the US he needs to fly up. Just a guess There were other signings after him.

91384192_1587895531348580_8082121195341742080_n.jpg

Back