Packers ready to do 'some different things' in free agency this year

notice they mentioned his career-high 34 catches. no mention of his frequent drops in critical situations.
To me it was not drops it was fumbles guy would make a big catch and then try to turn and run with ball before securing it saw it several times last year.

Wow according to Emmanuel Sanders he had got a 3 year offer from the Packers but because he did not like cold weather passed on the deal instead to take a 2 year deal with the Saints which also family played a part being only 6 hours drive away.

Wow according to Emmanuel Sanders he had got a 3 year offer from the Packers but because he did not like cold weather passed on the deal instead to take a 2 year deal with the Saints which also family played a part being only 6 hours drive away.

well, i guess i can't blame gute then. i would have been very happy if we signed him.

Pumping the breaks a bit ...he averaged 3 catches a game in SF

For 50 yards per game average.. and 3 TD in 10 games.. but I guess stil better than what GB has past adams? But 3 years for a 33 year old?

Pumping the breaks a bit ...he averaged 3 catches a game in SF

Any Wr past Adam's was probably averaging 2 catches a game, tops. It's a game of inches right? One or 2 plays a game make the difference right? Maybe that upgrade, in this offense, makes the difference? Could be. I wouldn't have been upset with the aquisition.

Any Wr past Adam's was probably averaging 2 catches a game, tops. It's a game of inches right? One or 2 plays a game make the difference right? Maybe that upgrade, in this offense, makes the difference? Could be. I wouldn't have been upset with the aquisition.
I get that side of it but I want younger , faster and more athletic and that’s not Sanders. And can a 33 year old WR repeat last year? My gamble is on the draft

I get that side of it but I want younger , faster and more athletic and that’s not Sanders. And can a 33 year old WR repeat last year? My gamble is on the draft

Let's hope Gutey values that and goes after it and finds it. The Wr corps needs an upgrade for sure.

Back