Packers Offense, What Really Needs To Change And Improve

No. That's not what I said.

I said that I wish he would change things up more when they are coming up with the schemes for the offense.
The agnst was last year's offense. I said in another post it was an abberation. Not much you can do when your OL is so beat up that your QB is running for his life. Your #1 wr is out. Your #3 and #5 miss time and your #4 guy is ready for AARP Add to that issues at RB.

We suffered a lot of injuries, but no one stepped up.

not completely true. i can think of one guy who stepped up big time. of course he was never given a chance to step up until the very last game. a coach needs to be able to recognize the players who have that quality in their dna and give them the opportunities to contribute. some players are just better in games than they are in practice.

The way some posters act it's like 16-0. A Lombardi and the #1 offense needs to happen or fire McCarthy. Again this was a top 5 -10 offense with Seneca Wallace Tolzein and Flynn taking snaps. Let that sink in for a moment.
All I ask is that the offense is greater than the sum of it's parts. I don't think Mike brings that. Under Mike they usually show up for 2 quarters and go into a lull for the rest of the game. We're stocked with talent so more often than not, that's enough. So people just think that's ok. When he get to the playoffs, it's not.

not completely true. i can think of one guy who stepped up big time. of course he was never given a chance to step up until the very last game. a coach needs to be able to recognize the players who have that quality in their dna and give them the opportunities to contribute. some players are just better in games than they are in practice.
Coaches also recognize when wr run wrong routes. Take away the 2 desperation heaves to Janis and Abby actually had comparable numbers. Why no love for him. If your going to give potential status to guts who catch hail Mary's rich Rodgers should be ready to shine.

Back