Packers Among Teams Interested in Signing Watt

Yup, that’s the one. Thanks for posting danno!

fwiw I thought the red brats were a little salty but the white were pretty good. It came with curds too, they recommend baking but I deep fried and they were outstanding.
Love the red brats straight off the grill in Madison. When I’m in town Brats is my first stop. This thread made me a bit misty eyed

Last edited:
Love the red brats straight off the grill in Madison. When I’m in town Brats is my first stop. This thread made me a bit misty eyed

It's on my annual "gotta do" list. Last year was the first time in probably a couple of decades I didn't get to go there and eat a red brat.

@JJWatt
·
Feb 21

I scroll through door dash for like an hour before I pick a restaurant man... You’re gonna have to give me a second to choose a new team and city.

I believe Watt could help the Pack, and I realize we wouldn't be getting the young Watt. I think he could bring an attitude that could infect our defense.

But, there a lot of things I'd like.

I view this as, I want and could buy the Packers canopy pop up, Packers chairs, Packers table, Packers cooler, Packers BBQ, and Packers tailgate accessories for about a grand and look green and gold, or I could buy all that stuff without labels for 60% less, get lots of food and drink and live green and gold. I'm leaving the flashy stuff alone.

I'd rather find a way to keep Lindley and Tonyun. AND, find some guys in the draft who like to introduce themselves

Back