Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

Luke Musgrave offically placed on IR. Will be able to return starting week 11 after the Packers bye week but may be out longer with the injury. John FitzPatrick officially signed to roster to take his place.

Luke Musgrave offically placed on IR. Will be able to return starting week 11 after the Packers bye week but may be out longer with the injury. John FitzPatrick officially signed to roster to take his place.
Musgrave is never going to be the player that's better than Kraft. I thought Tucker was a better choice at the time of the draft. We've seen a lot of players that have problems like Musgrave. In the end, they never quite pan out, and stick around through first contract and are gone.

@mattschneidman

Romeo Doubs said wanting a bigger role had nothing to do with skipping practice."I had to make sure that I got the family together again. I'd say there was some things going on off the field, so as far as just the organization and just the staff, players, there's nothing going on within that area, so I just wanna make myself clear there."

@KyleMalzhan
·
9s

Last year, Jaire Alexander was suspended for conduct detrimental to the team. So was Romeo Doubs last week.Jaire likes how Doubs has handled it: "I don't appreciate how it was all out in the media.. Just happy to have him back.. As long as he's smiling, he's in a good place."

Doubs was very firm it was off field stuff...nothing about playing time etc. Once again the csr( reporters dropped the ball. Oh hell.. this butterfingers thing has spread from the receivers to the media !! :oops:
I think Doubs is so private that he wouldn't talk about his problems with anyone. Embarrassed by them possibly. Maybe there are better comms between him and the front office and coaching staff now.

Back