Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

I used to subscribe to packer report in the late 90's before the web stuff super hot, I was on that forum as wizard 87 I think maybe, hell I lasted 2 weeks and never went back.

What RB/TW are trying to say is if you know Bill at all....you believe Doubs in this case.
Yes, and I knew Huber well enough that we communicated with each other. He was a doofuss back then, and has gotten worse. He thought idiots who were clueless about football, but force fed their own idiotic version of the game was what drove the site to be good. When confronted on it, he didn't have a clue as to what the issue was. He sided with them, and supported their banning good posters because they didn't agree with the idiocy of his buddies.

Anyhow, that's about the best thing I can say about Huber. He's an a$$hat!

I didn't really want to get into this about him, because I've tried hard to compartmentalize things, but it's gotten to be too much with him. People actually believing him, and his BS.... pure nonsense! He needs to be sent packing!

Sorry! Had to rant.

I used to subscribe to packer report in the late 90's before the web stuff super hot, I was on that forum as wizard 87 I think maybe, hell I lasted 2 weeks and never went back.

What RB/TW are trying to say is if you know Bill at all....you believe Doubs in this case.
You weren't the only one who walked away. There were a lot of us. In fact, darned near all the good posters either walked in the end, or were booted. It got to be too much for them to continue accepting.

You weren't the only one who walked away. There were a lot of us. In fact, darned near all the good posters either walked in the end, or were booted. It got to be too much for them to continue accepting.
you had to be hyatt (sorry, i don't know how to do the registered trademark thing) to have carte blanche to call everyone else an idiot and get away with it.

Back